Usborne Young Reading: Beowulf (Series 3)
Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The classic story fabulously illustrated and retold for children ready to tackle longer and more complex stories. Fearsome monsters stalk the moors of ancient Denmark, murdering anyone they catch. But then a warrior comes from overseas. His name is Beowulf. He kills monsters… Part of the Usborne Reading Programme developed with reading experts at the University of Roehampton.
September 7th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Middle years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
30copiesPlastic Book Jackets x 30
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
The Day War Came
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- PM Turquoise: Little Red Riding Hood (PM Traditional Tales and Plays) Levels 17, 18
- Where Zebras Go
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- The World's Greatest Space Cadet
- Dog Man #6: Brawl of the Wild
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
5booksMy Brother is a Superhero Pack x 5
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
Dog Man #8: Fetch-22
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
- Leon and the Place Between
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook