Horrible Geography: Freaky Peaks
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Take an intrepid adventure among the world’s tallest mountains in Freaky Peaks. Get your mittens ready for a thrilling mountain hike from Everest to Kilimanjaro and beyond! Read about the intrepid explorers who first conquered the heights of the world and try to spot the mysterious Yeti along the way. With a brand-new cover design, format and inside look for 2016, it’s geography with even more gritty bits left in!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
5booksMurderous Maths Pack x 5
- The Year We Fell from Space
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Sky Song
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- When Stars Are Scattered
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
The Graveyard Riddle
- Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Look Up!
- Cinderella Is Dead