Buy this and your school gets $2.33 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fact: dogs don’t like cats. Coppers don’t like criminals. What we’re trying to say is: Dog Man really can’t stand Petey the cat burglar. And – oh dear! Now Petey has a furry new partner in crime. Together, these two kitties are going to wipe the smile right off Dog Man’s face. While Petey steals everything in sight, the super-cute kitten is busy causing criminal chaos. Dog Man must work twice as hard if he wants to bust these furballs and prove he’s still top dog!
- A laugh-out-loud sensation from funny hero Dav Pilkey
- Bursting with jokes, cartoons and tail-wagging antics
- Illustrated with Dav’s hilarious artwork in full colour
- Dav is the bestselling creator of Captain Underpants
Dog Man (book 3)
September 7th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.