This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A nifty apron! A penguin! A lesson in manners! What’s our panda chef baking? Wait and see! Say hello to Mr Panda: a cuddly bear with a sweet centre. Today he’s cooking a yummy surprise. But what? The animals must wait and see. Trouble is, waiting is BORING. Only one little penguin is polite enough to stick around. Could you be like him? We hope so. Because good manners can bring you all sorts of nice rewards. In this case, a yummy… Oh, hang on. That would be telling.
- The funny sequel to the bestselling Please Mr Panda
- Panda is “a new pre-school politeness tsar” – The Times
- A cuddly manners lesson with gorgeous illustrations
- By a Kate Greenaway Medal nominated artist
This product has not been reviewed yet.