This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
He’s a superhero, a king and a brave kid facing dark danger! Seriously – does Alfie ever get a chance to kick back? He saved England from the deadly Black Dragon in the great battle at his coronation. Now it’s time to relax and enjoy palace life, right? Wrong! First off, King Alfie has the teensy little job of learning what it REALLY means to rule a nation. (Way more work than homework. Yikes.) But is the Black Dragon really gone? When some undead Vikings show up, it looks like that’s a big NO. Time for the Defender to get his cape back on!
- Second in this gripping royal superhero fantasy series
- The first book was shortlisted for the Brilliant Book Award
- By the screenwriting team behind TV’s Danger Mouse
- King Arthur meets Young Bond meets Percy Jackson
Defender of the Realm (book 2)
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 352 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.