This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
When grief has broken your heart, can the magic of fairy tales heal it? Who says stories have to stay on the page…? It’s 1919. The First World War is over, but that doesn’t mean things are hunky dory in Henrietta’s life. Mama is ill. Father’s gone abroad for work. Nanny Jane is busy with the baby. Which leaves Henry all alone in their spooky new country house, wrestling with the pain of her brother’s death. The only company she has are the characters from her old childhood stories. That is, until Henry wanders into the woods…
- A magical novel which celebrates classic fiction
- Moving, beautifully written and hugely acclaimed
- Enchanting storytelling with a truly timeless feel
- For fans of Emma Carroll and Katherine Rundell
October 6th, 2016
AR book level: 5.1; Middle years; 9.0 points
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.