This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Totally gripping. This Carnegie Medal winner will slam through your heart like a speeding bullet. It’s 1941. World War II is in full swing – and Chas McGill is loving it. Well, not the bombs. But the planes are great. And his war souvenir collection is nearly the best in Garmouth. Then Chas finds a crashed Heinkel bomber in the woods. The shiny machine gun is still intact – and the Nazi pilot is still alive. It’s Chas’s chance to capture a German prisoner and fight his very own war…
- A thrilling classic which won the Carnegie Medal
- Now with a bonus short story and author biography
- Dramatic new cover for the book’s 40th anniversary
- “The pace is unrelenting” – Booklist starred review
This product has not been reviewed yet.