PM Writing 2: Drums (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A non-fiction explanation and procedure about musical instruments: tells the reader how drums are played, and how to make a drum kit. Text type: explanation and procedure; Genre: non-fictionPM Writing 2 provides:
- writing goals that support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of developing writing
- explicit links to reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
6copiesPM Writing 2: Drums (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18, 19 x 6
21booksPM Writing 2: Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 14-19)
36booksPM Writing 2: Guided Reading Pack (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18/19
6booksPM Writing 2: Mixed Pack (PM Turquoise/Purple) Levels 18/19
112booksPM Writing 2: Super Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 14-19)
This product has not been reviewed yet.