Pie Corbett's Story-writing Boxes
Literacy expert and storyteller Pie Corbett has developed a treasure-trove of resources for teaching writing in the classroom! Start children on their storytelling journey with a focus on reading and imitating stories with the Early Years and Key Stage 1 Box. Then, develop their writing skills and ability to plan, create and edit their own stories with the Key Stage 2 Box!
Each Story-writing Box contains:
- A supportive Teacher’s Guide
- 100 or more cards to help develop the story, including plot, character, setting and object cards
- Posters to encourage children to think about the writing process and vocabulary they choose
- Story trail cards to create a fun, physical path for children to follow and explore narratives for Key Stage 1
- Four game boards on building the elements of a story for Key Stage 2
- Access to digital resources for whole-class work including all cards as annotatable versions with a random card generator, the ability to upload images and printable resources
The Teacher’s Guides for Early Years and Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 will help you get the most out of your budding storytellers with top tips and activities for individual, group and whole-class work, taking you through the story-writing process from start to finish!
“These writing Boxes will trigger genuine creativity, genuine inventions, that will spring from your children’s own imaginations.”
Back to the Pie Corbett homepage.
Teacher ResourcesSee more Teacher Resources
- Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Key Stage 2 Teacher's Guide
- Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Early Years and Key Stage 1
- Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Key Stage 2
- Pie Corbett's Story-Writing Box: Early Years and Key Stage 1 Teacher's Guide
2booksPie Corbett's Story-Writing Boxes for Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Pack (2 boxes)