100 Maths Assessment Lessons
All the tools you need to help get ready for Assessing Pupils Progress – and linked to the Renewed Maths Framework!
- National Curriculum-style tests to assess individual pupils’ levels.
- Build a detailed profile of children’s abilities through day to day, periodic and transitional assessment activities for individuals, groups or the whole class.
- All the tools you need to obtain evidence for the levels that children are working at.
- Worksheets differentiated by level to meet children’s learning needs.
- Get children involved, with self-assessment tools that form a record of achievement.