You & Me at the End of the World
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“[...] achingly real characters, off-the-charts romantic chemistry, and a shocking twist you won’t see coming” Abigail Johnson, author of Every Other WeekendThis is no ordinary apocalypse… Hannah wakes up to silence. The entire city around her is empty, except for one other person: Leo. Stuck with only each other, they explore a world with no parents, no friends, and no school and realise that they can be themselves, instead of playing the parts everyone expects of them. Together, they search for answers amid crushing isolation. But while their empty world may appear harmless . . . it’s not. Because nothing is quite as it seems, and if Hannah and Leo don’t figure out what’s going on, they might just be torn apart forever.
- A stunning YA debut, perfect for fans of Adam Silvera.
- Intensely moving and wonderfully romantic.
- An apocalypse story like no other with a jaw-dropping twist.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Rise to the Sun
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
- Kate in Waiting
- Scholastic Classics: A Tale of Two Cities
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- You're So Dead (the perfect Instagram Influencer thriller!)
- Instructions for Dancing
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- As Good As Dead
- Upper World
Once Upon a Crime
Not If I Can Help It
- It's Behind You
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
- Arc of a Scythe Box Set
Book of the month
- The Skin I'm In
- One of Us is Lying
3booksKaren McManus Pack x 3
- Ground Zero
- Refugee Boy
- The Black Flamingo