Wolfe & Lamb #2: Kat Wolfe Takes the Case
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join brave Kat Wolfe and her animal sidekicks in this second mysterious adventure filled with friendship, freedom and a fierce wild cat!
When a landslide on the Jurassic Coast reveals a rare ‘dragon’ dinosaur, best friends Kat Wolfe and Harper Lamb are thrilled, especially when stars and scientists come flocking to sleepy Bluebell Bay.
But after they begin investigating a suspicious death, events spiral quickly out of control for detectives Wolfe and Lamb. Worse still, Kat’s wild cat is in trouble. Can they solve the mystery – and save the cat’s life – before it’s too late?
Kat Wolfe Takes the Case is the second book in Lauren St. John’s Wolfe & Lamb series, and is illustrated by Daniel Deamo.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Maker of Monsters
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- The Accidental President
4booksKate Saunders Pack x 4
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
8booksThe Worst Witch Pack x 8
- The Hundred and One Dalmations
- Evie and the Animals
- Adventures on Trains #1: The Highland Falcon Thief