Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Neil Armstrong & the Moon Landings brings the heady days of the space race to life, describing the exciting events that led to the great astronaut Neil Armstrong becoming the first man to set foot on the Moon.
This simple, friendly children’s first history series, aimed at readers aged 5 and up, takes a close look at some key events and personalities through history and reveals how and why they are still important to us today. A perfect support to learning about history at Key Stage 1, each book uses a rich variety of historical sources, from diaries to paintings, to bring events to life, while simple historical vocabulary is introduced and explained. Each book also features a simple timeline and explores how we find about the past. All text has been carefully checked by a historian.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Caribbean Dozen
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
The Fowl Twins
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Egypt (Non-fiction) Level 20
6booksWorld War I Topic Pack
19booksFamilies and Home Life KS2 Pack
- Fast Forward Green: Thomas Edison (Non-fiction) Level 12
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
4booksMalorie Blackman Pack x 4 (Ages 9-11)
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Rome (Non-fiction) Level 19
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
- The Shakespeare Stories Box Set
- Silly Billy
Tales from India
- Found! Vikings
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Steve Jobs (Book only)
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
- Tales from Africa
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play