Who Would Win? Wolverine vs. Tasmanian Devil
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
It’s time for battle! Two vicious critters, both hard as nails. Neither will ever back down in a fight. So who will win…? In North America, the menacing wolverine is considered the toughest animal for its size. In Australia, a Tasmanian devil is the strongest and most vicious mammal. There’s no doubt that both are not to be messed with – but who would win in a fight? Add in a jealous Honey Badger, the small but savage terror of the African wilds, and you’ve got a truly brutal battle on your hands. Who will win? Find out.
- A fun book of killer comparisons – not for wimps!
- Colour pictures, data charts and amazing stats
- Weigh up the evidence to predict who will win
- As much fun as Top Trumps – but much deadlier!
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.