This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
‘My name is Sam. I am eleven years old. I collect stories and fantastic facts. By the time you read this, I will probably be dead.’ Sam is dying of leukaemia. He hasn’t got forever, but he’s going to make every minute count. What he wants are answers to the questions nobody will answer – and a way to live a lifetime in the months that he has left. Winner of the Waterstone’s Children’s Book Prize 2007, this remarkably direct and uplifting story from a brand new talent explores life in the face of death.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
When Secrets Set Sail
A House Without Walls
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
- Code Name Bananas
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Counting On Katherine