Usborne Very First Reading #2: The Dressing-Up Box (Stage 2)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you’d like to be a mermaid and sit on a rock, or be a circus acrobat in the Big Top – you can do it all with a dressing-up box! Designed for sharing with a grown-up, this delightful first story has lively rhymes based on phonic sounds, and simple puzzles to check understanding.
- Quality hardback reader from a favourite series
- Designed for young children to read with an adult
- Beautiful colour pictures and silk ribbon markers
- Puzzles at the end help to check understanding
- Based on proven methods of synthetic phonics
- Part of a progressive series with 7 graded stages
Usborne Very First Reading (book 2)
March 26th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.