Usborne First Reading: Why the Kangaroo Jumps
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look at the kangaroo, leaping up so high. How did he get to be this way? Find out in Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal fable, simply retold for lucky little readers. Take a trip to the Australian desert to meet a kangaroo who dreams of being different… You’ll love this surprising story, with its bright and beautiful pictures. The perfect way to get reading – just so!
- A short retelling of Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal story
- Rewritten in simple, vivid language that builds literacy skills
- From Level 1 of the best-loved Usborne First Reading series
- Beautifully produced hardback reader with colour pictures
- Perfect for first solo reading or for sharing with an adult
- Entertaining puzzles at the end to check comprehension
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.