Usborne First Reading: How the Whale Got His Throat
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look at the whale, with his strange ridged throat. How did he get to be this way? Find out in Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal fable, simply retold for lucky little readers. Take a voyage on the ocean waves to meet a greedy whale who gobbles up more than he can swallow… You’ll love this surprising story, with its bright and beautiful pictures. The perfect way to get reading – just so!
- A short retelling of Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal story
- Rewritten in simple, vivid language that builds literacy skills
- From Level 1 of the best-loved Usborne First Reading series
- Beautifully produced hardback reader with colour pictures
- Perfect for first solo reading or for sharing with an adult
- Entertaining puzzles at the end to check comprehension
March 3rd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.