Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Who ever heard of a vegetarian T.Rex? Or a T.Rex who isn’t big or scary? When the cute little dino in this story hatches from his egg, it’s obvious that something is wrong. Why isn’t he huge and nasty like the others? Why does he munch on water-weed? Why is he green and not red? He’s so out of place that his grisly big sisters call him Tyrannosaurus Drip. But don’t be fooled. This little dinosaur may look small and weedy, but he turns out to be very brave indeed!
- A classic rhyme by picture book icon Julia Donaldson
- Julia’s bestsellers include The Gruffalo and Stick Man
- A witty story of saving the day and being the odd one out
- Flamboyant artwork full of deliciously wicked dinosaurs
“Rollicks along very engrossingly.” Independent
“Terrific and full of fun.” Telegraph
5106 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
July 4th, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.