This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Jamie Creeden has always wanted to be a reporter – so when he is given a tour of the famous YORKER newspaper, he can’t believe his luck. But a chance phone call draws him into the mystery of the missing actress. Soon Jamie, along with his new friends Eve and Rose, must navigate a tense world of infamous villains, double crosses and carefully planted clues – a world in which he can trust absolutely no one. He still longs to be on the front page – but at what cost? Set in 1960s New York, this is another beautifully written mystery from Sylvia Bishop, author of THE SECRET OF THE NIGHT TRAIN.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
The Storm Whale
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
- The Day I Was Erased
- Get Me Out of Here!
- Dead Man's Cove
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- The House of Clouds
- The Dragon in the Library
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- The Story of the Windrush
One Dog and His Boy
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- Where the River Runs Gold
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- Billy and the Beast
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy