This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
No-one believes Tom when he says he has seen a lion strolling through the orchard with a string of sausages dangling from its mouth. No-one, that is, except Clare, the cleverest girl in Tom’s class. Why does Clare believe him? Because she knows something about Tom’s story that no-one else does… Ending with an unforgettable image of the lion drinking milk in the police station, this is a truly magical story of a wild animal colliding with the modern human world. It is perfect for sharing together and reading in instalments.
August 5th, 1999
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
One Dog and His Boy
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
Come On, Daisy
- Beautiful Bananas
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out