Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) Award-winning
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 9 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
The second book in the bestselling Tom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
No school for two whole weeks! (Yeah!)
I can forget ALL about lessons (and irritating things like Marcus Meldrew).
And concentrate on good stuff like:
- Inventing new ways to annoy my sister Delia. (So many).
- Band practice for DOGZOMBIES (with my mate Derek).
- Watching TV and eating caramel wafers.
- Eating caramel wafers and watching TV.
Unfortunately a couple of small problems called the dentist and my big weirdo sister, Delia, seem to be getting in the way of my BRILLIANT plans . . .
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
TOM GATES BOOKS
- Brilliant World of Tom Gates (book 1)
- Tom Gates: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (book 2)
- Tom Gates: Everything’s Amazing (sort of) (book 3)
- Tom Gates: Genius Ideas (mostly) (book 4)
- Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things) (book 5)
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) (book 6)
- Tom Gates: A Tiny Bit Lucky (book 7)
- Tom Gates:Yes! No. (Maybe…) (book 8)
- Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly) (book 9)
- Tom Gates: Super Good Skills (Almost…) (book 10)
- Tom Gates: DogZombies Rule (For now…) (book 11)
- Tom Gates: : Family, Friends and Furry Creatures (book 12)
- Tom Gates: Epic Adventure (kind of) (book 13)
- Tom Gates: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans (book 14)
- Tom Gates: What Monster? (book 15)
- Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too! (book 16)
- Tom Gates: The Music Book
Tom Gates (book 2)
September 1st, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.9; Middle years; 2.0 points