This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
2 reviews (Add a review)
From award-winning TV correspondent Catherine Jacob, and bestselling illustrator of Sproutzilla vs Christmas Mike Byrne, comes this super spooky and super fun picture book.
In a spooky house, at the top of a hill, something funny’s going on… A PARTY!
So grab your witch’s hat, watch out for the icky sticky green slime, and get ready for a frightfully good time. Because this is one haunted house that you will love exploring.
- The perfect picture book for any time of year, but especially Halloween!
- Super fun rhyming story that all children will love to join in with
September 5th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato
- How To Change The World
Together We Can!
The Gilded Ones
- Philip's Infant School Atlas
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3
- Scholastic Classics: Animal Farm
- An Inspector Calls and Other Plays
- Noughts and Crosses #1: Noughts and Crosses