There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Aug 1973||$7.90|
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Greedy for a great rhyme? Try this funny favourite. Poke your fingers in the holes. Laugh like mad. Warning: this old lady has a very big appetite. Don’t stand too close: she’ll probably eat you up! Peep through the cutaway holes to see the creatures in her tummy wriggle and jiggle. She’s swallowed a fly, she’s swallowed a spider, she’s swallowed a cat… Whatever next?
- A traditional rhyme in a novelty peephole format
- Peek ahead by peeping into the old lady’s tummy
- Part of a bestselling series which children adore
- Structured verses build literacy and prediction skills
September 1st, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 18 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.