The Usborne Children's Encyclopedia
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
An inspiring reference book for young readers to pore over, covering a wide range of topics from art and animals to new technology. Arranged thematically and illustrated with over 1500 colourful photos, illustrations and diagrams. QR codes provide instant access via a mobile phone or tablet to 150 video clips of animals, space, places round the world and more, which enhance the information in the book. An additional 650 internet links via the Usborne Quicklinks website take children to websites with online activities, games and further information.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- I'm Sticking with You
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
All About Eid: Things to Make and Do
- A Little Bit Brave
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
Who Pooed in my Loo?
3booksAnh Do Pack x 3
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- Usborne Beginners: History Box Set (10 books)
- Shhh! Quiet!
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- The Wonky Donkey
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
- My Monster and Me
- Unicorn Origami
A Superhero Like You
- F2: Ultimate Footballer