This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Rhyming Rabbit loves to share his poems. Problem: nobody wants to listen! When he recites a verse, the other rabbits hop away. No one claps or says ‘well done’. They just want him to be quiet! Poor Rhyming Rabbit feels lonely and left out. Will he ever find a friend who loves his verse? A charming rhyming story of friendship, fun and poetry from Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks: the genius creators of What the Ladybird Heard.
- Nominated for the Greenaway Medal for illustration
- A charming rhyme from a picture book dream team
- Julia and Lydia created What the Ladybird Heard
- Julia is the bestselling author of The Gruffalo
May 24th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.