This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Princess Eliza is in a bit of a pickle. Everyone at her birthday party is waiting for her to cut the cake. But she’s late – and for a very good reason. She’s been captured by a wicked wizard! Eliza can change her shape seven times to try to escape. But whatever animal she picks – black cat, red fox or yellow chick – the wizard always finds her! Will she ever outsmart him and make it back to her party? Find out in this magical rhyme!
- By the all-star creators of What the Ladybird Heard
- A gloriously quirky story told in rhythmic rhymes
- Beautifully bright and witty artwork by Lydia Monks
- Julia Donaldson is the UK’s top picture book author
This product has not been reviewed yet.