Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The road was a ribbon of moonlight over the purple moor, And the highwayman came riding- Riding-riding- The highwayman came riding, up to the old inn-door.
In Alfred Noyes’s thrilling poem, charged with drama and tension, we ride with the highwayman and recoil from the terrible fate that befalls him and his sweetheart Bess, the landlord’s daughter. The vivid imagery of the writing is matched by Charles Keeping’s haunting illustrations which won him the Kate Greenaway Medal. This new edition features rescanned artwork to capture the breath-taking detail of Keeping’s illustrations and a striking new cover.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesVarjak Paw x 30
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
30copiesWolf Brother x 30
The Highway Rat
30copiesFloodland x 30
- Scholastic Spelling Cards: Ages 7-9
- The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
10booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 9-11 Pack x 10
- The Butterfly Lion
- You Are a Champion
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- Ghost Boys