The Geography Detective Investigates: Weather Patterns
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What are weather patterns? How do they form? How does weather affect us? Is it changing? Part of a hugely popular series, this appealing book takes an interactive approach to geography, encouraging readers to ask questions and collect, record and analyse their findings. It focuses on active learning using Q&A sections, projects and simple experiments that can be done in the local area. Fun investigations and detective-work panels keep children busy and engaged.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins Primary Atlas: World in Maps
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- The Great War Anthology
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Coming to England
- Valentine Joe
- Fast Forward Purple: Life in Ancient Rome (Non-fiction) Level 19
- Fast Forward Gold: Life in the Amazon Jungle (Non-fiction) Level 21
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Found! Roman Britain