Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
On your marks… get set… GO! The sandwich is dropped, it’s squished and squashed – but who will reach it first? Join Badger in his race for what used to be a very tasty sandwich! All the animals in the bushes have their greedy eyes fixed on it, waiting to pounce. There’s a silver squirrel, a cunning fox and a band of slimy slugs. Will Badger ever get his paws on that disgusting sandwich? Or will he find something even yuckier to eat? A laugh-aloud picture book written by BBC producer Gareth Edwards. Hannah Shaw’s glorious pictures deserve a whopping slice of credit too.
- A very funny story by a major author and illustrator
- Plenty of disgusting chuckles plus a brilliant twist
- Hilarious read-aloud with a funny refrain to repeat
- Gareth Edwards is a successful BBC comedy producer
This product has not been reviewed yet.