This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > Adoption and Foster Care
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- English > Reading
- Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
- History > Second World War
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Holocaust Memorial Day
- War and Combat
An enchanting story set in Germany during World War II, about a young girl who can’t resist books. Markus Zusak’s remarkable novel follows Liesel Meminger, who has just been sent to live with a new foster family. With the help of her foster father, she learns to read… and once she’s started, she can’t stop! Liesel shares her stories with everyone. But can her new-found love of books help her out of a sticky situation? Death himself narrates the events of this multi-award-winning novel, set against the dark shadow of the Holocaust.
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.