Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The 13-Storey Treehouse is the first book in Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton’s wacky treehouse adventures, where the laugh-out-loud story is told through a combination of text and fantastic cartoon-style illustrations.
Andy and Terry live in the WORLD’S BEST treehouse! It’s got a giant catapult, a secret underground laboratory, a tank of man-eating sharks and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and shoots marshmallows into your mouth whenever you’re hungry! Just watch out for the flying cats, or the mermaids, or the sea monsters pretending to be mermaids, or the giant mutant mermaid sea monster . . . Oh, and, whatever you do, don’t get trapped in a burp-gas-filled bubble . . . !
Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: The Spooky School
6copiesScholastic Classics: The Railway Children x 6
6copiesMrs Pepperpot Stories x 6
24copiesThe Jungle Book x 6
- The Accidental President
- The Land and the People: Brazil
I Was There...: Ira Aldridge: The Shakespearean Actor
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Goosebumps: Let's Get Invisible!
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- The Faraway Truth
- Where Zebras Go
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- A Pocketful of Stars
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- FUNdamental Science: Let's Investigate Plastic Pollution
- Bella Broomstick #2: School Spells