Tell Me What You Remember: Food
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone has memories of the food they ate they had when they were growing up. This book gives young children access to people’s memories alongside photographs to help them build up a picture of the past. From family meals to wartime rationing young children can explore what has changed and what remains the same. The book is part of the ‘Tell me what you remember’ series, which explores changes in living memory through photographs and memories. It is a perfect teaching tool for KS1 or for children up to age 7.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
4booksDick King-Smith Pack x 4
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Scholastic Poetry: Disgusting Poems
- Beautiful Bananas
If All the World Were...
- The Huge Bag of Worries
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
- Ravi's Roar
- Horrid Henry's Jolly Joke Book
Pip and Egg
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
The Magic Finger (Colour Edition)
The Kid Who Came from Space
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- In My Mosque
The Tiny Seed
Slug in Love
- Six Dinner Sid
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- The Worrysaurus
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- Shhh! Quiet!
- Burglar Bill
Together We Can!
Sharing a Shell
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History