Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: To All The Boys I've Loved Before BOOK ONLY
Buy this and your school gets $1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Extensive reading improves fluency and there is a real need in the ELT classroom for motivating, contemporary graded material that will instantly appeal to teenage students with a limited knowledge of English.
Lara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. One for every boy she’s ever loved.
When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only.
Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control…
Based on the hit Netflix film.
- LEVEL 2
- BOOK ONLY
- Perfect also for native English speaking children who are struggling with their reading
- A popular film with global recognition factor.
- Full colour film stills enables students to read fluently and with enjoyment, as well as providing a useful visual context.
- People and Places section provides clear visual context before students start reading.
- Fact File section gives background to the film, as well as cross-cultural comparison and facts about attending high school in the USA.
- Self-study activities enable students to check their progress as they read.
- Popcorn ELT Readers is a series of low-level graded readers aimed at younger students who are beginning to learn English as a Foreign Language.
- The series covers three levels from Level 1 (Early Beginner) to Level 3 (High Beginner) and is aimed at students aged eight to eleven years.
- Each reader is available in Book Only or Book and CD formats.
- The CD features an audio recording of the story for reading along.
- There are also online resource sheets providing step-by-step lesson plans, extra activities and downloadable flashcards.
September 2nd, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.