SEN Superpowers Pack x 4 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A lovely series that celebrates positive traits associated with SEN
- Each book features a SEN child as they tackle a project or problem
- The children in this pack have autism, dyslexia, ADHD and anxiety
- They will solve mysteries, deal with bullies and save the day at camp!
- Boosts the confidence and self-esteem of children with SEN conditions
- Each book has a page of discussion points plus notes for parents/teachers
- Tips for boosting abilities for children with and without SEN conditions
- Uses vibrant colour artwork and an accessible dyslexia-friendly font
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Get Ahead in Computing: Super Social Media and Awesome Online Safety
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
6copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 6
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band Lime Pack x 4
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
Grandpa's Great Escape
- Mixed: A World of Colour
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
- Scholastic Spelling Cards: Ages 7-9
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
- My Oxford Reading Tree Dictionary
The Story of the Windrush
Break the Mould
12booksReading Ladder Level 3 Pack B x 12 (Book Bands White and Lime)
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
6booksDavid Baddiel Pack x 6
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Read with Oxford: Stage 3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Hungry Floppy and Other Stories
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band White Pack x 4
5booksMalorie Blackman Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
- Clean Up!
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid