Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
Buy this and your school gets $3.05 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In this Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper collection, children can go on an adventure in the Wild West, spend some family time in Japan and follow the giant footprints of a mystery animal! This collection contains four stories that are ideal for children who are gaining more reading confidence. There are tips for parents and fun activities throughout the book for you and your child to enjoy together. Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy the dog are the well-loved characters from Oxford Reading Tree, used in 80% of primary schools. With exciting stories, humorous illustrations, tips for parents and after-reading activities, this series is the perfect companion from your child’s very first steps in phonics all the way to reading independence. Featuring much-loved characters, great authors, engaging storylines and fun activities, Read with Oxford offers an exciting range of carefully levelled reading books to build your child’s reading confidence. Find practical advice, free eBooks and fun activities to help your child progress on oxfordowl.co.uk. Let’s get them flying!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read with Oxford: Stage 3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Hungry Floppy and Other Stories
- Read & Respond: One Dog and His Boy
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
6copiesOne Dog and His Boy x 6
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
6booksJill Tomlinson Pack x 6
6copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 6
Read with Oxford: Stage 2: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: The Trunk and The Skunk and Other Stories
- Scholastic Spelling Cards: Ages 7-9
- Read & Respond: The Iron Man
Teeny Weeny Genie
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- Songbirds Phonics: Level 6 Pack x 6
First Learning: Phonics
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- Can we really help the Polar Bears?
- You Go, Girl!
Tom Gates #14: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- Songbirds Phonics: More Level 4 Pack x 6
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
6booksUsborne First Reading: Just So Stories Pack x 6
Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
- Fly Guy Trio
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost