Positive Steps: Dealing With Differences
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What is prejudice? Do you have to like the same things as your friends? How can you include a friend who has a disability, or who doesn’t speak the same language as you? Help children to make sense of basic rules of inclusion and equality using this stimulating guide. Simple examples combine with a vibrant mix of photo-stories and cartoons, speech-bubbles, discussion points, moral dilemmas and practice exercises such as writing to a penpal. Practical, insightful and thought-provoking, this appealing book helps children to embrace positive behaviour, and have coping strategies at hand when difficult situations arise.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6booksAncient Egypt Topic Pack
- The Strangeworlds Travel Agency
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
- Dog Man #1: Dog Man
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic (new edition)
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Look Inside the World of Bees
Betsey Biggalow: Hurricane Betsey
- The BFG
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Dog Man #2: Dog Man Unleashed
- Super Cute - Best Friends Forever
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
4booksPebble Plus: Celebrating Differences Pack x 4
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Happy in Our Skin
- Young, Gifted and Black
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Counting On Katherine