PM Writing Emergent: Student Resource CD
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PM Students Resource CDs feature:
- Assessment: pre-assessment tasks to assess students’ readiness to complete initial writing tasks or move forward with the programme.
- Text-type writing scaffolds: support students through the stages of planning, drafting, revising, editing and publishing.
- Activity pages: consolidate and extend students’ knowledge of the text structure and language features f each focus text type. All activities link directly to content in the Exemplars for Teaching writing or the linked PM readers.
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content relevant to emergent writing
- explicit emphasis on oral and visual language as well as reading and writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
This product has not been reviewed yet.