Oxford School Atlas
Buy this and your school gets $3.48 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The atlas that every kid and every school should have! Long setting the standard as the essential atlas for 10-14 year olds, this mighty edition sets the bar even higher with its exciting case studies of natural events. Hurricane Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami, earthquakes, volcanoes: if you think geography is boring, think again! Here are all the key topics you need to study for school: economic development, climate, population and more. Plus maps of course – tons of them, showing all kinds of things and places; based on real research into how children use maps. Need the perfect atlas? This is it.
- Colourful layout packed with exciting features and photos
- Clearly explains how maps are used and what they can show us
- Detailed look at the British Isles, plus a focus on selected places and events
- Includes satellite maps, relief maps, political maps, thematic maps and more
- Ends with a list of flags and comparable data sets for all the world’s countries
This product has not been reviewed yet.