Oxford School Atlas
Buy this and your school gets $3.48 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The atlas that every kid and every school should have! Long setting the standard as the essential atlas for 10-14 year olds, this mighty edition sets the bar even higher with its exciting case studies of natural events. Hurricane Katrina, the Indian Ocean Tsunami, earthquakes, volcanoes: if you think geography is boring, think again! Here are all the key topics you need to study for school: economic development, climate and more. Plus maps of course – tons of them, showing all kinds of things and places; based on real research into how kids like you use maps. Need the perfect atlas? This is it.
- Colourful layout packed with exciting features and photos
- Clearly explains how maps are used and what they can show us
- Detailed look at the British Isles, plus a focus on selected places and events
- Includes satellite maps, relief maps, political maps, thematic maps and more
This product has not been reviewed yet.