This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
20 different skill puzzles in each kit teach and reinforce the skills being learned while enhancing the retention of the skill, through the visual and tactile stimulation in the brain of early learners. These 8”“x 8”” five piece two-sided plastic coated puzzles, are durable with rounded corners, and a great size for small hands to easily manipulate and experience success. Each puzzle is self-checking and skill based. Child matches the four picture/math puzzle pieces to the correct center number puzzle piece to complete each puzzle.
Number puzzles are designed to meet the following key instructional goals:
- counting, recognizing, representing, and naming whole numbers 1-20
- reading whole numbers 1-20
- performing basic addition computations For use with Grades K-2.
This product has not been reviewed yet.