This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- All About You > BAME
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Science Fiction > Dystopian Fiction
- Multicultural > African
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Black History Month
Racism. Outrage. Violence. Hate. In a divided world, love can be a deadly thing. The Children’s Laureate will make you reconsider everything you take for granted in a shocking book that packs a knock-out punch. Sephy and Callum have been friends since childhood. But now that they are growing up, they can no longer mix. White-skinned Callum is a Nought – a second class citizen in a society controlled by the black Crosses. Sephy is a rich and privileged Cross: daughter of one of the country’s most powerful men. As friendship turns to a dangerous attraction, a time-bomb starts to tick. And when it blows, it will smash your heart to bits.
This product has not been reviewed yet.