This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The purpose of this series is to show children the habitats around them. The books will guide a child through their personal exploration of different habitats. The reader will be encouraged to use key science skills to plan, observe, collect, record and and preserve their findings on their trail of nature.
November 7th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out
- History VIP: Mary Anning
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 1 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- History VIP: Boudicca
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
Be a Scientist Pack
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
10booksSave The Planet KS1 Pack
- The Midnight Thief
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Book of the month
- Talking Turkeys
- Women in Science
- Found! Roman Britain
- Willbee the Bumblebee
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
If All the World Were...
The Leaf Thief
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Spirit of the Titanic
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice