This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
He was only fifteen when he enlisted in the navy without his father’s permission. He was only sixteen when he died at Grimsby General Hospital with splinters of steel in his chest. The Battle of Jutland was the biggest sea battle since the Armada. Jack Cornwell was awarded a posthumous Victorian Cross for staying, seriously wounded, at his post on the HMS Chester. This is the tragic true story of one of the youngest heroes of World War I.
January 6th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 4.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- The Great War Anthology
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Valentine Joe
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
- Coming to England
- The Orchestra
- Percy Jackson #4: Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
- Boy Underwater
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Nursery Fairy Tales Pack x 3
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Deep in the Green Wood
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain