My Pet Star
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A magical story about the importance of kindness and friendship.
When a little girl finds a lost star, she takes it home and cares for it, just like a beloved pet. She reads it stories, makes it special snacks and tucks it into bed at night. The more she cares for the star, the brighter it glows. Until, one day, it’s time to let go …
A heartfelt story about caring for others and learning to let go, from BAFTA award-winning writer and CILIP Greenaway-nominated author Corrinne Averiss. Perfect for sharing at bedtime.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Proud to be Deaf
- When Stars Are Scattered
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- The Faraway Truth
The Bubble Boy
- No Ballet Shoes in Syria
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
- Ravi's Roar
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- A Pocketful of Stars
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Julian is a Mermaid
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Counting on Katherine
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
- The Proudest Blue
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh