Manners Mash-Up: A Goofy Guide to Good Behavior
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Manners, chuckles and fabulous pictures by fourteen top illustrators. Great behaviour, great fun. To pick your nose, or not to pick? This tricky etiquette question and loads more are answered in super-funny picture spreads by talented, well-loved artists. From the playground to the dinner table and the school cafeteria, learn to handle any social scenario with the utmost grace. (Or at least, without too much embarrassment.)
- A wacky guide to manners by the author of Fly Guy
- Packed with zany examples to chuckle and cringe at
- Witty picture scenes by a range of best-loved artists
- A really funny way to teach children about manners
This product has not been reviewed yet.