This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Molly has a magical way with animals – she can talk to them! But when she goes on a trip to the local petting zoo, she meets a lonely piglet who has trouble making friends. Can Molly use her magic to help him overcome his shyness? If you love pets, step into Molly’s enchanted world, where animals are all around – and magic is too!
- A magical animal story by the bestselling Holly Webb
- Holly is an undisputed star of young animal fiction
- Very simple and beautifully illustrated short novel
- Great for building enthusiasm and reading stamina
Magic Molly (book 5)
June 2nd, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Lower years; 1.0 points
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.