This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Jill Tomlinson’s The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark is one of those books that has captured the hearts of entire generations. In this gorgeous pack you can explore many more of her classic animal stories, including several lesser-known but equally beautiful books. There’s a lost cat on a mission to get back home. A baby penguin with a lot of grown-up responsibilities. And a little otter who won’t stop asking questions! Classic animal fiction with Paul Howard’s adorable pictures right through.
- Classic and heartwarming animal stories by a beloved storyteller
- Reassuring tales about resolving worries and facing obstacles
- Simple yet wise chapter books which build reading confidence
- Lyrical, poetic writing which speaks directly to children’s emotions
“Sure to attract newly independent readers” – Publishers Weekly