Iguana Boy and the Golden Toothbrush
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One Boy. One Disappointing Superpower. Can Dylan prove his worth, or will he be saving cats from trees FOREVER? The hilarious third book in the Iguana Boy series.
Dylan, AKA Iguana Boy, EPICALLY FAILING his superhero missions. It’s getting embarrassing now …
Fortunately, a MYSTERIOUS HERO is about to turn his luck around. BUT THEN, supervillain, MIND BENDER kidnaps all the superheroes and demands the government work flat out on a special GOLDEN TOOTHBRUSH!
Can Iguana Boy save the day, ALONE? (with the help of his trusty iguanas!)
Great to read aloud with children of 5+ and perfect for newly independent readers of 7+.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Children of Castle Rock
- The Rescue Princesses #14: The Amber Necklace
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
- Little Bits of Sky
- Classroom Reward Stickers x 100
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- Don't Worry, Little Crab
- Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- Wolfe & Lamb #1: Kat Wolfe Investigates
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Grandpa's Great Escape
4booksBali Rai: Soccer Squad Pack x 4
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Home Ground
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- Binny's Diwali
The World's Worst Children 3
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- Llama Glamarama