Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON book ever, and the inspiration for Cressida Cowell’s best-selling fiction books that is now a Dreamworks feature film.
So begins Cressida Cowell’s stories about a little Viking who cannot fit in. Unlike his dad, Stoick the Vast, Hiccup is tiny, thoughtful and polite and scared of almost everything – especially of going to sea for the very first time. But go he must… So who will save the day when everything goes wrong aboard ship and all the big Vikings lose their cool? This wonderfully witty fable will delight all those who have ever faced up to their worst fears.
This 2014 reissue includes a letter from Cressida Cowell to the reader.
‘This is a lovely book; it is warm and witty, with instant appeal…’ – The Children’s Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- Amelia Fang Pack
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
- Room 13
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
The Unforgotten Coat
There's a Snake in My School!
- Orphans of the Tide
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
Ottoline and the Yellow Cat
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
The Slightly Annoying Elephant
- The Clockwork Crow
- PM Green: Stormy Weather (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- Fast Forward Silver: The Ideas and Beliefs of Ancient Greece (Non-fiction) Level 23