Horribly Famous Pack x 10 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the home of Horrible Histories – a series where fame gets funny. Biography with a horrible twist! Not all grown-ups lead boring lives. (Yawn.) Some live incredibly exciting lives! And those are the kinds you’ll read about in here. There’s the incredibly brainy Einstein and war hero Winston Churchill . You’ll even get to meet the Queen! (Victoria, that is.) From the super-clever and super-brave to the super-entertaining, see what these horribly famous folk did!
- Humorous biographies in the classic Horrible style
- Packed with funny facts, quizzes, jokes and cartoons
- The funniest way to learn about key people in history
- Includes great scientists, rulers, warriors and leaders
July 4th, 2019
In this pack
- Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
- Horribly Famous: Inventors and their Bright Ideas
- Horribly Famous: Isaac Newton and his Falling Apple
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
Horribly Famous: Julius Caesar and his Foul Friends
- Horribly Famous: Mary Queen of Scots and her Hopeless Husbands
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
Horribly Famous: Queen Victoria and her Enormous Empire
- Horribly Famous: Winston Churchill and his Woeful Wars
This product has not been reviewed yet.